Medical Records

The Kansas Department of Health and Environment requires that a medical record is on file for all children who attend LAP. You will need to submit your child's most recent well-child exam (within the last year) and immunization records.

Note that your child will need to be up-to-date on their well-child exam and immunizations. For more information on immunizations see 2022 Recommended Immunizations for Children 0-6 Years Old (PDF).

The child health assessment (i.e., well-child exam), as noted on page 3 of the medical record form, should be completed by your child’s pediatrician. Medical records can be faxed to the Schiefelbusch Speech-Language-Hearing clinic at 785-864-5094.

LAP is also required to have an Authorization for Emergency Medical Care (PDF) on file for your child. Your signature on this form must be notarized.

Please be sure to indicate any known allergies for your child and any insurance information that your child is covered under.